Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fed up with Jitterbug aka Great Call Inc. ripping off grandma and grandpa? File a complaint with the FTC

To file a complaint against Jitterbug aka Great Call Inc. with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) go here:


You can also file a complaint with the Consumer Affairs website:


No comments: