Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Customer Complaints Against Jitterbug at My3Cents.com

Mad TC from Fort Myers Florida said this:

I called customer service to replace my Jitterbug cellphone which stopped working. I FedX'd it to them the next day. I've now been without a cellphone for 3 weeks. I've been told three times by three different CSR's that my replacement cellphone will go out in one or two days.

To make matters insulting, one of the CSR's didn't put me on hold and I could hear the conversation between I believe three people about my account.

One person told the other - "I don't know what to tell this guy (me)", someone else said "I hate it when the bosses in charge don't give you a system that works so we can do our job".

And the icing on the cake was when I was put on hold for 15 minutes, a rep came back on the line and said, can I help you. I told her I've been on hold for 15 minutes, I keep getting promises and no action, so I want to talk to the President of the company. The CSR gave out a big belly laugh and said "I'll transfer the call right away and good luck getting him to answer". Sure enough after another 5 or 10 minutes on hold the line went DEAD.

These folks hate there jobs, hate there boss, and treat there customers like crap.

I leave it to you to decide if you want to sign a contract with a company like that.


http://www.my3cents.com/search.cgi?criteria=Jitterbug

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
vacnjet.com