Monday, December 17, 2007

File a Complaint Against Jitterbug Cell Phones (Great Call Inc.) with the FTC

To file a complaint against Jitterbug aka Great Call Inc. with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) go here:$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

You can also file a complaint with the Consumer Affairs website:

1 comment:

Web Bloger said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!